Welcome to my blog. Life is full of ups and downs, but Christ has made all things beautiful. And he is my strength

Friday, March 30, 2012

March post

I've been getting into a lot of different things lately to fill my time.  First, I've been planning Lincoln's 1st birthday party. We are having a Dr Seuss themed party at the end of May. I'm having a blast researching different food ideas, game ideas, and decorations. This will be such a fun birthday.  I'm putting together the menu now, and I found the "Green Eggs and Ham Cookbook" at the library today, so new inspiration is coming to me!  All the foods will have names from a book. Should be a lot of fun!


I've also taking an interest in "pinterest. Here is a link to me if you are interested in checking out that I'm interested in and enjoy:  http://pinterest.com/dsteele810/.

The last few weeks we had such amazing weather.  We spent a lot of time outside, walking, bike riding and going to the park. It's turned cold again, which has cause Jonathan to be stir crazy, always asking to go out, no matter what the weather is like. This summer will be a lot of fun. I won't be pregnant, or have a newborn, so I'll actually get to do more, and we'll be able to do more as a family.  Nathan and I are so excited for all the plans we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment