Welcome to my blog. Life is full of ups and downs, but Christ has made all things beautiful. And he is my strength

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Bunny 2012

Last night we took the boys to the Memorial Mall in Sheboygan to get pictures with the Easter Bunny. I was actually quite nervous to take Jonathan, afraid he would make a scene and start crying. But, he actually went right up the bunny and shook his hand.

We put Lincoln on his lap first, so that Jonathan would feel better about getting up to. It didn't take long to get a great picture of them boy smiling and laughing. So cute. What a great memory for Lincoln's 1st Easter bunny trip.

Note, this is a picture from Jonathan's 1st time there..... look at the terror in his eyes!  Such a difference.

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried to get my kids to meet the Easter Bunny -- I think they'd be scared. lol -- Lincoln just seems to take everything in stride.

    ReplyDelete