Welcome to my blog. Life is full of ups and downs, but Christ has made all things beautiful. And he is my strength

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011:

The holiday's were busy!  I posted most of my pictures on facebook, but here is one of my favorite pics taken. It was at the Christmas Eve service.  I love the expressions on the boys face.

This picture was taking right before Lincoln grabbed the candle flame. He let out one loud scream, and stopped crying. Thankfully he didn't
burn himself, but he did get wax on him.

Here is our family photo for the year as well.  The boys looked great in their tuxes.

The boys were totally spoiled this year!  Nathan and I ended up getting a lot of gifts. They also received a lot of gifts from grandparents, aunts and uncles. It was a great time!  Now to find a place for each of the toys! That's the challenge.

I pray that each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

P.S. I love the blogger updates, it's neat I can put my pictures anywhere I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment